Photo from The Joplin News Herald, Mining-Industrial Annual Edition, 1915.
According to Polk's Joplin City Directory, 1949, Jefferson was located at 130 McKinley Ave.
Jefferson School students around the maypole, 1915.
Photo contributed by Marilyn Miller Nemeth. Her aunt, Clairice Miller
Arrowood attended school there that year.
December 18, 1919, room 5, A & B 5th grades.
1950, 2nd grade.
Photo contributed by Edith Karlstrom Bush.